Website Grant Production Testing Services
The Supervisor is responsible for a majority of Grant specific operations on customer locations. Supervisors will have full knowledge of regulatory guidelines, assist crew members where necessary and report to the District Manager on a daily basis. Promote safe operations while on site or in base locations. Be familiar with all types of equipment and the processes associated with Well Test Applications. Help organize personnel and equipment to complete job assignments. Demonstrates proficiency with all job related paperwork. Provides guidance and training to less experienced personnel. As a Senior Supervisor, you will be required to work in remote locations for extended periods of up to 21 days at a time (12 hour shifts).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Is an active participant in the company related safety program and leads by example
- Organizes personnel to complete job assignments.
- Ensures successful completion of assigned jobs from start to finish
- Ensures safe work practices through proper delegation of job duties and strict adherence to company safety policies and safe work practices.
- Evaluates the work habits and job performance of assigned employees.
- Manages assigned personnel at all times.
- Organizes personnel to ensure maximum cost effectiveness.
- Motivates personnel to provide the best service possible to Grant PTS customers.Communicates with assigned personnel to build a positive attitude toward their work and the company.
- Provided training to less experienced personnel.Utilizes Skills Passport and Training Matrix for personal growth and opportunity
- Works with other supervisors to improve job performance.
- Maintains all district test equipment in operational readiness at all times.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Performs regular scheduled maintenance on equipment when required.
- Performs routine maintenance on vehicles and helps keep them clean and ready for use
- Follows all government, industry and company regulations and policies which affect the work
- Makes recommendations on test equipment design changes to ensure efficient testing.
- Organizes crew to ensure the highest quality of service
- Controls crew activities to make efficient use of time and labor
- Communicates with client to ensure successful job completion.
- Controls test procedures and crew activities throughout the job.
- Organizes crew to maintain safe work procedures and a clean work environment.
- Presents reliable data to the client for their evaluation.
- Promotes the service of Grant PTS through the execution of consistently high quality service
- Communicates with sales staff on possible future work.
- Ensures all rental items, including sample cylinders are returned post job
- Valid Drivers License
- Fluent English
- Current H2S & First Aid (Confined Space & Fall Protection assets but not required)
- Minimum 4 Years Well Testing Experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org