Website Grant Production Testing Services
The Well Test Operator is an entry level position, working directly with the Supervisor and Sr. Supervisor on customer locations, under direct supervision and will assist with daily operations, assembly of separation equipment, data collection and reporting. The Well Test Operator will be part of a team work environment and execute the required duties in a safe manner. As an Operator, you will be required to work in remote locations for extended periods of up to 21 days at a time (12 hour shifts).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively participates in all company safety programs
- Works with other crew member operators and supervisors to improve job performance.
- Ensures all safe work practices are followed
- Assists in the maintenance of all district test equipment to ensure its readiness for work.
- Assists with the preventative maintenance on equipment
- Assists with the regular maintenance of equipment when required
- Assists with the routine maintenance on vehicles and helps keep them clean and ready for use
- Follows all government, industry and company regulations and policies which affect the workplace and the work being carried out
- Assists in the operation of test equipment in a safe and competent manner when required to do so.
- Helps with the organization and works in conjunction with crew members to ensure an efficient job from rig-in to rig-out.
- Works along with other crew members to ensure efficient use of time and labor on location and in the shop.
- Effectively communicates with the job/shift supervisor and other crew members to ensure job completion on location and in the shop
- Assists with operations and crew activities throughout the assigned shift
- Assists crew to maintain safe work procedures and a clean work environment.
- Assists in gathering accurate reliable data throughout the shift
- Gathers all field data sheets and presents them in a neat organized manner to the job supervisor
- Utilizes Skills Passport and Training Matrix for personal growth and opportunity
- Makes efficient use of all Grant resources and replenishes supplies when required
- Helps in the control field expenses, i.e. Reduce – Reuse – Recycle
- Ensures that all paperwork is handed into the supervisor on time and in a neat organized manner
- Assists in general duties in the operations bases – i.e. shop and yards
- Attends all company sponsored safety training
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation
- Fluent English
- Current H2S & First Aid
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org