Website Grant Production Testing Services
The Night Shift Supervisor is responsible Grant specific operations on customer locations. Night Shift Supervisors will have knowledge of regulatory guidelines, assist crewmembers where necessary and report to the job supervisor on a daily basis. They will be an active participant of the company safety program and promote safe operations while on site or in base locations. Shift supervisors should be familiar with all types of equipment and the processes associated with well test applications. They will help with the organization of personnel and equipment to complete job assignments. Demonstrates proficiency with all job related paperwork. Provides guidance and training to less experienced personnel. As a Night Supervisor, you will be required to work in remote locations for extended periods of up to 21 days at a time (12 hour shifts).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Is an active participant in the company related safety program
- Helps organize personnel to complete job assignments.
- Ensures successful completion of assigned jobs from start to finish
- Ensures safe work practices through proper delegation of job duties and adherence to company and safety policies and safe work practices.
- Motivates personnel to provide the best service possible to Grant’s customers.
- Communicates with assigned personnel to build a positive attitude toward their work and the company.
- Trains less experienced personnel.
- Utilizes Skills Passport and Training Matrix for personal growth and opportunity
- Works with and through other supervisors to improve job performance.
- Maintains all district test equipment in operational readiness at all times.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Performs regular maintenance on equipment when required.
- Performs routine maintenance on vehicles and helps keep them clean and ready for use
- Learns and follows all government, industry and company laws, regulations and policies which affect the work
- Makes recommendations on test equipment design changes to ensure efficient testing.
- Organizes crew to ensure the highest quality of service
- Controls crew activities to make efficient use of time and labor
- Communicates with client to ensure successful job completion.
- Follows all safe work procedures and maintains a clean work environment.
- Presents reliable data to the client for their evaluation.
- Promotes the service of Grant PTS through the execution of consistently high quality service
- Valid Drivers License
- Fluent English
- Current H2S & First Aid (Confined Space & Fall Protection assets but not required)
- Minimum 2 Years Well Testing Experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org